Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Apple of My Eye: Coney Island and Other Adventures


Like a kid in a candy store.... 


So Corgan and I jumped on the Subway and headed to Coney Island for a day at the fair. It was entirely what I expected but it was still a pretty great day. We went on the scariest Ferris Wheel in the WORLD which I think was partly attributed to the fact that it was almost 100 years old. We ate chilli cheese fries from the famous Nathans and looked over a stormy summer NY beach. 





On the death ferris wheel. 



We then ventured to the New York Aquarium, part of which was taken out when Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast a few years ago. They still managed to put on a good show and we saw some cute little sea critters including a smiling fish, a cheeky walrus and a playful otter! 





We also saw a great show with Seals in it. They were so adorable and kept doing these hilarious tricks. I guess it goes to show you really can train any animal given the right bribes! Maybe I can use this tip with a few people I know??




No comments :

Post a Comment