Saturday, July 27, 2013

California Sun


So I have arrived in sunny Cali. LA. Los Angeles. The City of Angels.
The weather is beautiful, the people are surprisingly nice. There is a huge Mexican community in LA which I wasn't really expecting, however did make for the most amazing tacos Iv'e ever eaten.


Most people I have met have been travellers or people who have migrated to LA in search of fame and fortune.

I have done the touristy thing. Universal, Hollywood Boulevard, The Walk of Fame, Venice and Santa Monica Beach. Venice was just a hilarious version of Fremantle, full of hippies and weirdos all smoking some happy herbs and enjoying 420 24/7.

I did have a day where I got lost on a bus and ended up in the most amazing area Down Town. I now understand why the locals love it. It was the LA I was in search for and the one that I was so happy to find. Full of amazing cafe's, vintage shops, beautiful parks and small boutiques. To all the haters who told me to run as soon as I landed I say you take a second look at what this city has to offer. Open your mind and get lost, maybe you'll be surprised.

Thats all for now.

x
Runaway Girl.

No comments :

Post a Comment